This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2007 Vol. 15 No 2
MODERN DIAGNOSTICS AND THERAPY
ZENKOV A.A., MYSHLENOK D.F., MIKHNEVICH A.V., PUSHKOV I.E., LOYKO N.G., KUTKO A.P., CHUESHOV V. A.
HYBRID INTERVENTIONS IN CASE OF AORTA-FEMORAL AND FEMORAL-POPLITEAL SEGMENTS STOREY LESIONS
At the thoracic and vascular surgery department of Vitebsk regional clinical hospital 111 patients with multiple lesions of the lower limbs arteries were operated on from 2006 till 2007. In 83 cases single open reconstruction of aorta-femoral and femoral-popliteal (tibial) segments was performed. In 25 cases hybrid intervention was conducted. Hybrid surgeries were carried out when hemodynamically significant stenosis (50% and more) of one of the arterial segment was present in combination with atherosclerotic occlusion of the other. Indications for roentgen-endovascular reconstruction were given taking into account Trans Atlantic Inter-Society Consensus recommendations. After hybrid reconstructions, functional class of ischemia considerably decreases, operative trauma and hemorrhage are reduced, which leads to early patients activation, shortening of therapeutic treatment period at the intensive care unit. It’s possible to perform roentgen-endovascular reconstruction on the aorta-femoral segment in combination with the direct arterial reconstruction of the infra-inguinal zone and, also, vise versa.
- Сосудистое и внутриорганное стентирование: руководство / под ред. Л. С. Кокова [и др.]. – М.: Изд. Дом «ГРААЛЬ», 2003. – 384 с.
- Aortofemoral graft for multilevel occlusive disease: predictors of success and need for distal bypass / D. C. Brewster [et al.] // Arch. Surg. – 1982. – Vol. 117. – P. 1593-1600.
- Long-term effects of combined iliac dilatation and distal arterial surgery / V. Sinci [et al.] // Int. Surg. – 2000. – Vol. 85, N 1. – P. 13-17.
- Combined iliac angioplasty and infrainguinal revascularization surgery are effective in diabetic patients with multilevel arterial disease / P. L. Faries [et al.] // Ann. Vasc. Surg. – 2001. – Vol. 15, N 1. – P. 67-72.
- Determinants of fuctional outcome after revascularization for critical limb ischemia: an analysis of 1000 consecutive vascular interven-tions / S. M. Taylor [et al.] // J. Vasc. Surg. – 2006. – P. 747 – 755.
- Percutaneous intentional extraluminal recanalization in patient with chronic critical limb ischemia / D. J. Spinosa [et al.] // Radiology. – 2004. – Vol. 232, N 2. –P. 499 – 507.
- Lau, H. Intraoperative endovascular angioplasty and stenting of iliac artery: an adjunct to femoro – popliteal bypass / H. Lau, S. W. Cheng // Vasc. Surg. – 1995. – Vol. 22, N 3. – P. 316 – 324.
- Sinci, V. Long – term effects of combined iliac dilatation and distal arterial surgery // Am. Coll. Surg. – 1998. – Vol. 186, N 4. – P. 408 – 414.