This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2012 Vol. 20 No 5
E. K. AZAMATOVA1, L. ZH. ATTAEVA2, K. A. EGIAZARYAN 3
PROBLEMS OF SPECIALIZED MEDICAL CARE RENDERING AT CHRONIC TONSILLITIS TREATMENT IN CHILDREN IN THE SUBJECT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Medical Establishment of Public Health Care Service “City Children’s Polyclinic ¹ 2» 1, Nalchik,
FSBE “Central Scientific and Practical Institute of Organization and Informatization of Public Health Care2, Moscow
State Budgetary Educational Establishment of Higher Professional Education “Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I.Pirogov” 3, Moscow
The Russian Federation
Objectives. Consideration of problems of specialized medical care rendering at treatment of chronic tonsillitis in children in the subject of the Russian Federation on the example of the Kabardino-Balkarian republic (KBR).
Methods. The retrospective analysis of 2894 medical records of a municipal organization of public health care of City children’s policlinic ¹ 1 and a municipal organization of health care of City children’s polyclinic of ¹ 2 g of Nalchik from 2001 to 2010 was carried out. The analysis of incidence of children with diseases of respiratory organs was performed. The structural features of public health care of KBR and its personnel resources were analyzed.
Results. Chronic tonsillitis occurs on the average in 4,2% of the general children’s population of KBR; its share in the general structure the ENT diseases incidence makes up 49,3%. The timely treatment begun at the pre-hospital stage allows curing a patient in the out-patient conditions that should limit development of complications and, as a result, reduce the number of addressing to a hospital. At present the volume of rendered specialized medical care isn’t sufficient and incapable to satisfy fully needs of the children’s population for the treatment-and-prophylactic and medical-social help.
Conclusions. The most significant because of the social and clinical importance is tonsillar pathology. Now it is possible to say confidently that this subject fell outside the limits ENT diseases and has paramount importance in clinic of children’s diseases. It’s explained by considerable prevalence of the disease at children and persons of young age.
In this regard strategy of development of regional public health care in modern conditions should be directed on efficacy increase of material and personnel resources use, improvement of the structure of establishments of public health care, providing a fairness and quality of the medical care rendered at treatment of chronic tonsillitis in children.
1. Belov V.A. Primenenie Sumameda v lechenii khronicheskogo tonzillita u detei [Sumamed application in the treatment of chronic tonsillitis in children]. Trudnyi Patsient. 2008;(90):25–28.
2. Garashenko TI, Bogomil'skii MR, Shishmareva EV. Novye podkhody k lecheniiu obostrenii khronicheskogo tonzillita u detei [New approaches to the treatment of acute exacerbations of chronic tonsillitis in children]. Det Infektsii. 2004;(1):24–27.
3. Tsvetkov EA. Adenotonzillity i ikh oslozhneniia u detei. Limfoepitelial'noe glotochnoe kol'tso v norme i patologii [Adenotonsillitis and its complications in children. Lymphepithelial pharyngeal ring in health and disease]. Saint-Petersburg, RF: Izd-vo ELBI SPb; 2003. 124 p.
4. Averbukh TV. Organizatsiia LOR-pomoshchi v Surgutskom regione Tiumenskoi oblasti [Organization of oto-rhino-laryngeal care in the Surgut region of Tyumen area]. Novosti Otorinolaringol i Logopatol. 2001;2:3–4.
5. Lazarev VN, Bogomil'skii MR. Chistiakova VR, red. Khronicheskii tonzillit: ruk dlia vrachei [Chronic tonsillitis: a guide for physicians]. Detskaia otorinolaringologiia. Moscow, RF; 2005. 308 p.
6. Pluzhnikov MS, Lavrenova GV, Ia.Levin M, Nazarov PG, Nikitin KA. Khronicheskii tonzillit. Klinika i immunologicheskie aspekty [Chronic tonsillitis. Clinical and immunological aspects]. Saint-Petersburg, RF: Dialog; 2005. 222 p.
7. Preobrazhenskii BS, Popova AM. Angina, KhT i sopriazhennye s nim obshchie zabolevaniia: ucheb posobie [Angina, CT and associated systemic diseases: a manual]. Moscow, RF: Meditsina; 1970. 383 p.
8. Agarval DK, Ray PK. In vitro anti-oxidant property of protein-A of Staphylococcus aureus. Ind J Exper Biol. 1991 Dec; 29(12):1130–33.
9. Brook I. The role of anaerobic bacteria in tonsillitis. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2005 Jan;69(1):9–19.
10. Khmel'nitskaia NM, Vlasova VV., Kosenko VA. Otsenka funktsional'nogo sostoianiia nebnykh mindalin u bol'nykh khronicheskim tonzillitom.[Evaluation of the functional state of the tonsils of patients with chronic tonsillitis]. Vestn Otorinolaringol. 2000;(4):33–39.
11. Brook I. The role of bacterial interference in otitis, sinusitis and tonsillitis. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Jul;133(1):139–46.
12. Singh S, Dolan JG, Centor RM. Optimal management of adults with pharyngitis--a multi-criteria decision analysis. BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2006 Mar;13(3):6–14.
127254, Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, g. Moskva, ul. Dobrolyubova, d. 11, FGBU «Tsentralnyiy nauchno-issledovatelskiy institut organizatsii i informatizatsii zdravoohraneniya», otdelenie monitoringa i strategicheskogo planirovaniya regionalnogo zdravoohraneniya,
Attaeva Leyla Zhamalovna
Azamatova E.K. Candidate of Medical Sciences, Otorhinolaryngologist, ME “City Children’s Polyclinic ¹ 2» Kabardino-Balkarian Republic, Nalchik.
Attaeva L..Zh. Candidate of Medical Sciences, Senior Researcher of the Department of Monitoring and Strategic Planning of Regional Health of FSBE “Central Scientific And Practical Institute of Organization and Informatization of Public Health Care, Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia, Moscow
Egiazaryan K. A. Candidate of medical sciences, Associate Professor of the Traumatology, Orthopedics and Military-field Surgery Chair of SBEE HPE “Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I.Pirogov”, Ministry of Health and Social Development of Russia, Moscow.