This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2016 Vol. 24 No 3
A. L. CHARYSHKIN¹, D. A. MATORKIN²
METHOD OF URETERAL-INTESTINAL ANASTOMOSIS FORMATION
FSBE HPE "Ulyanovsk State University",
The Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Culture¹, Ulyanovsk,
SME "Lipetsk Regional Oncology Center"², Lipetsk,
The Russian Federatio
Objectives. To develop a method for creating ureteral-intestinal anastomosis which lets to provide the impermeability, sufficient valve function of anastomosis, to prevent reflux, to reduce the early and late postoperative complications.
Methods. The study of the results of anastomosis formation on Chinchilla rabbits (n=12) of both sexes had been conducted within 14 days. In the 1st series of experiments on 6 rabbits the ureteral-intestinal anastomosis was performed by the Bricker method. During the 2nd series on 6 rabbits anastomosis was performed by the proposed method. The assessment of valve function of the ureteral-intestinal anastomosis was performed on the isolated preparation of the ureteral-intestinal anastomosis formed by the proposed method and by the Bricker method on the 7th and 14th days after the surgery as well as the removal of rabbits from the experiment.
Results. It was established that in the 2nd series of the experiment intraoperatively after the formation of the ureteral-intestinal anastomosis, bleeding and excretion of urine in the area of the anastomosis were not observed. The pressure at which reflux occurred in the isolated preparation of the ureteral-intestinal anastomosis formed by the Bricker method, made up 58,3±12,2 cm of water column; and by the proposed method it was 75,6±5,4 cm of water column. After 7 days in the macroscopic and microscopic examination the anastomosis failure was revealed in the 1st series of the experiment (n=2), on the 7th and 14th days in the anastomosis area the inflammatory process with the swelling and infiltration of the surrounding tissues, deformation, sequestration of ligatures was obserrved in other animals in this series.
In the 2nd series of the experiment, anastomosis failure was not observed; 7 days afterwards a moderate hyperemia, fibrin formation, lack of deformation in the anastomosis area were determined, 14 days later – the lack of evidence of inflammation, epithelialization of the anastomosis area were detected. The granulation tissue developed in the muscle membrane.
Conclusion. The proposed method of forming an anastomosis creates invaginative ureteral-intestinal anastomosis with sufficient integrity and more effective valve function.
- Viktorova TV, Pavlov VN, Izmajlova SM, Izmajlov AA, Ahmadishina LZ, Hrizman JuN, i dr. Rol' polimorfizma genov CYP1A1, GSTM1, GSTP1 v formirovanii predraspolozhennosti k razvitiju raka mochevogo puzyrja [The role of polymorphisms of genes CYP1A1, GSTM1, GSTP1 in formation of predisposition to the development of bladder cancer]. Med Genetika. 2009;8(9):32-37.
- Pavlov VN, Izmajlov AA, Viktorova TV, Izmajlova SM, Kutlijarov LM, Urmancev MF, i dr. Vybor obema limfodissekcii u bol'nyh myshechno-invazivnym rakom mochevogo puzyrja [Choosing volume of lymph node dissection in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer] Med Vestn Bashkortostana. 2013;8(6):43-46.
- Pavlov VN, Izmajlov AA, Izmajlova SM, Viktorova TV, Urmancev MF, Muratov II. Taktika lechenija pacientov myshechno-neinvazivnogo raka mochevogo puzyrja promezhutochnogo riska [The treatment of patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer at intermediate risk]. Med Vestn Bashkortostana. 2013;8(6):46-51.
- Chissov VI, Alekseev BJa, Rusakov IG. Onkourologija [Oncourology]: nac ruk. Moscow, RF: Gjeotar-Media; 2012. 688 p.
- Lopatkin NA, Shevcov IP. Operativnaja urologija [Operative urology]: ruk dlja vrachej. Leningrad, USSR; 1986. 480 p.
- Uiliss KR, Parker D. Atlas tazovoj hirurgii [Atlas of pelvic surgery]. Moscow, RF: Med lit; 1999. 540 p.
- Bassi P, Ferrante GD, Piazza N, Spinadin R, Carando R, Pappagallo G, et al. Prognostic factors of outcome after radical cystectomy for bladder cancer: a retrospective study of a homogeneous patient cohort. J Urol. 1999 May;161(5):1494-97.
- Camey M, Richard F, Botto H. Ileal replacement of bladder. In: King LR, Stone AR, Websterm GD, eds. Bladder Reconstruction and Continent Urinary Diversion. 2nd ed. Chicago: Mosby Year Book Inc; 1991. p. 389-10.
- Martin-Doyle W, Leow JJ, Orsola A, Chang SL, Bellmunt J. Improving selection criteria for early cystectomy in high-grade T1 bladder cancer: a meta-analysis of 15,215 patients. J Clin Oncol. 2015 Feb 20;33(6):643-50. doi: 10.1200/JCO.2014.57.6967.
- Bochner BH, Dalbagni G, Sjoberg DD, Silberstein J, Keren Paz GE, Donat SM, et al. Comparing open radical cystectomy and robot-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy: a randomized clinical trial. Eur Urol. 2015 Jun;67(6):1042-50. doi: 10.1016/j.eururo.2014.11.043.
ul. L. Tolstogo, d. 42,
FGBOU VO "Ulyanovskiy
kafedra fakultetskoy khirurgii,
tel. mob.: 79510966093,
Charyshkin Aleksey Leonidovich
Charyshkin A.L. MD, a head of the faculty surgery chair of FSBE HPE "Ulyanovsk State University", the Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical culture.
Matorkin D.A. A head of the operative unit of SME "Lipetsk Regional Oncology Center", applicant of the faculty surgery chair of FSBE HPE "Ulyanovsk State University", the Institute of Medicine, Ecology and Physical Culture.