This journal is
indexed in Scopus
Year 2017 Vol. 25 No 2
EXCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE
K.I. SERGATSKY 1, V.I. NIKOLSKY 1, M.L. POLTORAK 2, M.A. MIRONOV 2
TYPES OF PERINEAL SKIN PLASTY IN PATIENTS AFTER AN ACUTE ANAEROBIC PARAPROCTITIS
Medical Institute of FSEE HE "Penza State University"1,
SBME "Penza Regional Clinical Hospital named after N.N. Burdenko" 2,
The Russian Federation
Acute paraproctitis is the most common disease in practice of emergency proctology and comprises up to 20-40% among patients in the structure of proctologic diseases. Acute paraproctitis of anaerobic etiology refers to life-threatening diseases, the mortality rate makes up 15-40%, and in case of the generalization process it reaches 80%. In case of an extensive anaerobic soft tissue infection the primary aim is to save the patient’s life. After necrectomy, elimination of anaerobic infections and stabilization of patient’s condition it is necessary to eliminate the postoperative skin defects. Two clinical cases of the skin plasty of the perineum area in patients after the acute anaerobic paraproctitis are described. After aggressive interventions in case of the presence of common postoperative perineal skin defects in patients after the acute anaerobic paraproctitis it is advisable to perform plastic surgery. In the presence of the remaining scrotum skin flap at the root of the penis after the acute anaerobic paraproctitis it is expedient to use the flap to form neoscrotum. In the absence of the skin of the scrotum and penis after the acute anaerobic abscess it is appropriate to perform the modified operation in the manner of B.A. Vitsin with installing the subcutaneous expander for the following plasty of the penile skin.
- Abdullaev MSh, Mansurova AB. Ostryi paraproktit u bol'nykh sakharnym diabetom (obzor literatury) [Acute abscess in patients with diabetes mellitus (literature review)]. Koloproktologiia. 2012;(1):46-51.
- Bolkvadze EE. Osobennosti diagnostiki i khirurgicheskogo lecheniia ostrogo anaerobnogo paraproktita [Features of diagnostics and surgical treatment of acute anaerobic abscess]. Ros Zhurn Gastroenteroligii Gepatologii i Koloproktologii. 2009; (3):63-69.
- Atik B, Tan O, Ceylan K, Etlik O, Demir C. Reconstruction of wide scrotal defect using superthin groin flap. Urology. 2006 Aug;68(2):419-22.
- Ayan F, Sunamak O, Paksoy SM, Polat SS, As A, Sakoglu N, et al. Fournier's gangrene: a retrospective clinical study on forty-one patients. ANZ J Surg. 2005 Dec;75(12):1055-58.
- Chukhrienko DP, Liul'ko AV. Atlas operatsii na organakh mochepolovoi sistemy [Atlas of operations on the organs of the urogenital system]. Moscow, RF: Meditsina; 1972. 376 p.
- Oufkir AA, Tazi MF, El Alami MN. The superomedial thigh flap in scrotal reconstruction: Technical steps to improve cosmetic results. Indian J Urol. 2013 Oct;29(4):360-62. doi: 10.4103/0970-1591.120132.
- Lin CT, Chang SC, Chen SG1, Tzeng YS. Reconstruction of perineoscrotal defects in Fournier's gangrene with pedicle anterolateral thigh perforator flap. ANZ J Surg. 2016 Dec;86(12):1052-1055. doi: 10.1111/ans.12782.
- Scaglioni MF, Chen YC, Yang JC. Posteromedial thigh (PMT) propeller flap for perineoscrotal reconstruction: A case report. Microsurgery. 2015 Oct;35(7):569-72. doi: 10.1002/micr.22479.
440026, Russian Federation,
Penza, Krasnaya str., 40,
FGBOU IN «Penza State University»,
Medical Institute, department of surgery,
Tel.: 8 902 354-04-68,
Konstantin I. Sergatsky
Sergatsky K.I. PhD, Ass. Professor of department of surgery, Medical Institute of FSBEE HE «Penza State University».
Nikolsky V.I. MD, Professor of department of surgery, Medical Institute of FSBEE HE «Penza State University».
Poltorak M.L. PhD, Head of department of esthetic medicine, SBME «Penza Regional Clinical Hospital named after N.N. Burdenko».
Mironov M.A. Head of department of urology N2, SBME «Penza Regional Clinical Hospital named after N.N. Burdenko».